God's Warrior Bride

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Coming Out of the Closet

Well here I am - sort of - anyway. And the first thing I have to do is confess that I have been a "closet browser" of the blogs of some really special people for the past couple of months. So to all you special people - Erica, Pam, Cherith, Trish, Fran, Monica, Brandi, Gail, Becky, Jennifer, Amanda, Rachel and Brenda - I am proud to announce that I have officially "COME OUT OF THE CLOSET". No more slinking around for me.

Now I must admit that I have really enjoyed reading all of your blogs. I love the words of encouragement, the thoughts, the jokes, the EVERYTHING you write. How totally creative each and everyone of you are.

I am working on my list of things that I am believing from God, and like most of you I can't stop thinking about Ginny's talk. I also keep hearing the words that Gail shared in her talk last year - "I didn't expect much and that's exactly what I got"! Those were the most profound words I have ever heard and they are more profound today than they were last year. So, I am expecting everything and I know that is exactly what I am going to get.

So to all you special people, thanks for sharing your blog with me and letting me hang in the background for a while. I love each and everyone of you and I look forward to the BFW this week because I am expecting EVERYTHING and that's exactly what we are going to get.

6 Comments:

Blogger ericaprosser said...

Welcome to BlogLand! It's about time. This is a perfect place to work things out, ask questions, joke around, yell it out and cry in your soup. One rule here: just be real. Okay- 2 rules: Don't dish it out if you can't take it either!
Can't wait for this weekend- it's gonna be great@

May 15, 2007 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger trish said...

Lions and TIgers and Bears- Oh my! is this who I think it is? Yay!

May 15, 2007 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Francesca said...

Wendy,Wendy,Wendy! It is about time you have come out. I am excited to hear of the things that go on in with you. I love you and am so excited about this weekend too. I pray God answers everything on your list.

May 16, 2007 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger God's Warrior Bride said...

Erica-
You are correct - this is the perfect place to work things out and what better friends to work them out with.

Trish
Yes it's me! Scary isn't it? Actually I was a little jealous that you all were having fun without me. Love ya

Fran,
Thanks so much. I am extremely excited to be here and even more excited to be going to BFW with all of you. I have such a sense of awe about this weekend. I feel as if God is going to physically manifest himself this weekend. After all He is God and He can do anything He wants. Anyway, I am definately going to be watching for Him!

May 16, 2007 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Pamelotta said...

Hey! I'm a little slow. I haven't visited anyone in a while. Glad you're here! This weekend IS going to be great!

May 16, 2007 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Lydianna Bradford said...

I noticed a while back you had a profile but no blog...then you start one and it takes me a few weeks to find it...ugh! Anyways, glad to have you out here in blogland.

May 31, 2007 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home