God's Warrior Bride

Saturday, June 30, 2007

What a Week!

Have you ever heard someone say "Man what a day!" well my is "Man what a week!" My precious son Scott found out that his wife of 8 years has been unfaithful and wants a divorce. This was such a shock to him, especially since they have been together the past 15 years and they have three beautiful daughters. He wants Lisa to stay and work out their problems, but unfortunately she doesn't feel the same. My heart aches for him and his family, but through this Scott and I have talked and shared more than we have in years. God's hand is covering him and his family and He has allowed me the opportunity to minister to my oldest son. This is such a blessing for me and I know that God's hand is over them. However, our talks have lasted well after midnight each evening and my energy is running a little low.

Plus the movers have been in our office all week long and the complete office is in turmoil. I am an absolute freak about there being a place for everything and everything being in its place, which is so not what my office is like. Matter of fact, it is so crazy Frankie (my angle fish) swells up and goes into attack mode everytime someone walks by his bowl. He likes order just like I do, so we are both a little out of sorts.

Then on Friday, I went to the doctor (for the MRI results on my knee) and I successfully managed a 6-8" tear that runs across the back of the knee and down the leg. The doctor hopes that it can be fixed through scoping it, but if not then he will have to open it up. I am scheduled for surgery this coming Thursday. This is so totally not on my agenda for this summer because I am booked every weekend until September 15th with weddings, parties and such.

Enough complaining!

The good news is God has answered the following things from my list:

3. My photography business continue to grow (Tremendously)

4. God to provide a place for my photography business - (God gave us a free building and it great)

5. My relationship with my son Timothy to be healed (Amazingly)

10. New computer, with two monitors for photography (Ordered and waiting on delivery)

11. Continued favor for Doug in his business (Two new employees added this week)

12. A nice fall vacation with my sweet husband (Going to Eureka Spring, Ar. in late September)

13. A closer relationship with God and more understanding of His ways (More and more everyday)

14. A closer relationship with the people from KLF (Totally fulfilled)

In closing, please keep Scott and his family in your prays during this time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

Wendy, I will be praying for Scott and Lisa. I know their marriage isn't too far gone. If God did it for me, He can do it for them. I pray peace over you and yours. I love you.

July 2, 2007 at 5:22 AM  
Blogger God's Warrior Bride said...

Francesca,

Your testimony was so timely. It was such a reassurance that God is still working in their lives. Thank you for your prayers. I love you.

July 2, 2007 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Brandi Wilson said...

Peace to you and to your whole family in the name of Jesus!

I'm so happy for your praise reports! They are many!

July 3, 2007 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home