God's Warrior Bride

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Praise list update

God has been so good and I wanted to give you all an update on my list:
My heart's desire has been returned. We are going to be life group leaders again this semester and if nothing else had happened on my list I would have been completely satisfied anyway. But God didn't stop with just that:
I am so excited to report that I finally have the new computer that I hae been believing for. It is fabulous with a 22" flat screen, CD/DVD burner, Photoshop CS2, Microsoft Digital Imagine Suite, and of course all of the other great things that come with computers. It was custom made by David Garcia. He is such a blessing. And:
We will be leaving on September 29th for vacation. Yes, a real vacation with all the driving, camping, fishing, sightseeing, reading and sleeping, along with all the other wonder stuff. We are going to Eureka Springs, Ar. It is referred to as the little Switzerland of America. They have lots of shops, museums, art galleries, stage plays, outdoor concerts and the Passion Play. I saw the Passion play when I was a teenager and I remember how fantastic it was. As the years have passed they have enlarged the outdoor arena and added new visual and sound effects. I know it will be wonderful.
In closing, God has returned prophetic dreams and visions to me in full force. I am so overwhelmed at all He has been giving me, but I know that this is part of my destiny and I will not be a shrinking violet when it comes to Him ever again. Everyday is a new adventure and I am so looking forward to seeing God move not only in me but our household, our church and our friends.
YAY God!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lydianna Bradford said...

That is so awesome Wendy!! Enjoy your vacay and be refreshed for all the busyness that Fall will be bringing!!

August 21, 2007 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger Brandi Wilson said...

WOW. What an update! The computer sounds awesome! I'm happy for you.

And a vacation...I love vacations! I'm excited to see all the photos you take while you're there. You better budget for the developing that's going to cost. :)

August 22, 2007 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger trish said...

That is an awesome update- how exciting is that! Yeah definitely budget developing. I can't develop mine from Cambodia yet.

August 22, 2007 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home