God's Warrior Bride

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Jordan - All around nice guy


All of you know my precious son Jordan, but did you know:


When he was 5 years old, he brought his Dad over to meet me, so his Dad wouldn't be lonely?

He would laugh so hard milk would come out his nose?

When he was 6 years old he wanted to be a paleontologist?

He got hit by a car while riding a bike?

He loved to play with legos?

He loves fishing and hunting?

He has a fantastic baritone voice?

He loves to play the drums, anytime-anywhere?

He loves Praise and Worship music?

When he was 12 he came to Clyde for summer vacation and refused to go home. He even offered to use his own money to pay for an attorney to help him draw up the papers so he could stay?

Four months later he came to live in Clyde?

He is a straight A student?

He loves to talk and listen?

He got a University scholarship to McMurry?

He got numerous scholarship offers, but wanted to stay in this area because of KLF and praise and worship?

He is an avid UT and Dallas Cowboys fan?

He was invited to play the drums for UNITE when he was a Senior in high school and he still plays with them today?

He doesn't party or drink?

He is handsome?

He is the original "ALL AROUND NICE GUY"?

He loves his family?

He loves little kids?

He can be counted on through the good times as well as the bad?

He has had the same girlfriend for almost 3 years?

He never misses a service at KLF unless he is out of town?

He thinks he might like to be a police officer, or an accountant, or a musician?

He remembers everyone's birthday? and

He takes me to lunch once a week and pays?


Like I said, he is an all around nice guy. So, if you think about Jodan today, say a little prayer for him and all of the other "ALL AROUND NICE GUYS" you happen to know. Where would we be without them?

Well got to run, Jordan is taking me to lunch!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Yes, I've experienced Jordan's "all-around-niceness"!! I was in Academy and I couldn't find ANYONE to help me with a water slide for water day. The lady up front wasn't much help at all. I turned to go back and figure out how to get it off the top shelf when Jordan came around the corner! He smiled and said, "Oh hi, Miss Rachel!" It made my day! He helped me get it down and into my cart!! I was so thankful he was there and he was ready to help a pregnant woman with a water slide!! ;)

October 23, 2007 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Lydianna Bradford said...

This has to be one of the sweetest posts I've ever read. I hope y'all had a great lunch!

October 25, 2007 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Brenda M Becker said...

that is so lovely, just like the writer. I totally agree and now even more after hearing so much of what I didn't know about awesome Jordan.

November 1, 2007 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger ericaprosser said...

I love Jordan! He really is some sort of golden-boy. Not too many guys out there like that one.

November 21, 2007 at 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home