God's Warrior Bride

Monday, January 21, 2008

Moving on Up

Well dear ones - I totally fried this blog page - so I have just finished transfering and setting up a new blog page for me. My new blog page is similar to the old one -actually I just added the #2 to the site - so please join me at http://www.godswarriorbride2.blogspot.com/ in the future.

I promise not to destroy that site (well I'll try not to destroy that site).

Love you all and look forward to hearing from you all.

PS Please update my info on your site - PLEASE!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I UP-DATED. SEE YA WEDS.

January 22, 2008 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I REALLY ENJOYED LIFE GROUP LAST NIGHT. IT WAS GOOD TO JUST SIT AND TALK ABOUT LIFE ISSUES. LOVE YOU GUYS....

January 24, 2008 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger God's Warrior Bride said...

Thanks Annie

I don't seem to be able to get over the feeling that we are all in a loll (kind of like the calm before the storm)and the underlying anticipation of the coming of ???? I just know that what ever is coming will require much of us individually and as a group. I also know that we will be used in a mighty way. The best way to describe this is like we are going to be deployed - called out and called up to the fore front to STAND and conquer! Stand and conquer for the Kingdom, to stand and conquer for those lost, to stand and conquer for those searching, to stand and conquer for those seeking, to stand and conquer for those who are ill, hurting and confused, to stand and conquer for those who have fallen through the cracks, to STAND and conquer and all that is required thereon. And when it seems impossible to continue, we will be endowed with super natural strength to STAND and conquer longer and bolder than ever before.

January 24, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home